Mobile Radiology Services at Your Convenience
What We Do
WCH is a Medicare approved Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility and serves Medicare patients within Las Vegas and Nevada. West Coast Healthcare LLC (WCH) is a Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield provider.
How We Do It
Our PACS software and hardware is HL7 and HIPAA compliant. Reports are transmitted back through the PACS to the attending/ordering Physician. The physician receives a secure encrypted link to view reports and images.
Accepted Coverage And Insurance
Almost all coverage plans are accepted. Cash, PayPal, Credit Cards, and payment installment plans are permitted. Sorry, no checks please. Steep cash discounts and pre-authorized credit card payments can be arranged on a per basis arrangement.
When We Do It
Our hours are variable and responsive. Our normal hours of operation for outpatient mobile radiology services is 8 am to 8 pm Monday – Thursday. If you require special accommodations, they will be considered on a case by case basis.
Mobile Radiology Service Locations
The area serviced to the general public is limited to the Las Vegas and Clark County region. Medicare coverage is limited to the state of Nevada. West Coast HealthCare does reserve the right to not provide service in any area or environment which may not be safe for the Sonographer.
WCH PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING ULTRASOUNDS:
- PROSTATE (TRANSABDOMINAL)
- PELVIC/OB/GYN (TRANSABDOMINAL)
- SOFT TISSUE NECK/THYROID
- TRANSCRANIAL DOPPLER
- LOWER AND UPPER EXTREMITY ARTERIAL AND VENOUS
- ABDOMINAL DUPLEX OF THE AORTA/ILIAC VEIN/SUPERMESENTERIC ARTERY AND VEIN, SPLENIC ARTERY AND VEIN, HEPATIC VEIN, PORTAL VEIN AND ALL ABDOMINAL VESSELLS.
- ADULT ECHOCARDIOGRAM
- US CHEST
- US ABDOMINAL WALL
Good Reasons To Use Our Mobile Radiology Services
THE BENEFITS FOR A PATIENT IN USING WCH TO ACQUIRE ULTRASOUND IMAGING CAN BE MULTIFACETED.
- No transportation to a facility or imaging center.
- Saves time and money from transporting.
- Easier exam scheduling because it will be completed at the convenience of family and caregivers.
- Easier and quicker ultrasound report turnaround time to the Physician and patient.
- Saves time from returning to a fixed facility location to get a CD and report for a referral to another Physician for follow up.
- WCH Sonographers are graduates of approved colleges and are credentialed in their specialty.
- Cardiology (Echo) and Ultrasound performed right in the home or assisted living facility can help eradicate wasted expense from sending patients out for exams.
Give Us A Call, You’ll Be Happy You Did!
WCH is an experienced ultrasound provider and will be an excellent choice for your loved ones to help with treatment. Having a mobile option for these services in a time where convenience and speedy service is convenient for today’s busy family makes good sense. For more information or communication, please use the information given below.
Truman L. Thompson, RDMS (AB), RVT, RT (R) - President
West Coast HealthCare, LLC
Business Cell: 702-430-9955
Business Fax: 702-430-6698